RED MACA (Lepidium meyenii) capsules, 100% red maca
Maca is a superfood, energetic, restorative, invigorating and natural stimulant, suitable for consumption by children, young people, adults and the elderly.Due to its action in microcirculation it activates neurons, revitalizing brain functions, and stimulates attention and memory.Increases libido, in men and women.Stimulates the formation and maturation of red blood cells.It is an effective antioxidant, it stimulates the immune system.Regulates cholesterol.It stimulates the thyroid gland.Increases the activity of the pancreas.Maca prevents aging.Rejuvenates the skin and hair.It has antistress and antidepressant properties.It favors the calcification and development of the bones in children, reduces osteoporosis.Useful in the treatment of patients with fractures, rickets and osteomalacia.
Maca benefits and indications
- Among the health benefits of Andean maca are:It increases strength and libido, endurance, sports performance and the feeling of general well-being.
- Maca is an adaptogen, it helps our body to adapt to stressful situations, it increases the body’s ability to defend itself against physical and mental weakness.
- Regulates and increases the function of the endocrine system, the glands that produce the hormones necessary for essential bodily and metabolic functions such as fertility, sexual function, digestion, the brain and the physiology of the nervous system, and energy levels. Hormones regulate many things, including mood, growth, sexual development, and tissue function. Hormones also play a role in many illnesses, such as cancer and depression.
- Support to the adrenal glands, maintaining the general health of the body in stressful situations.
- It is gluten-free which makes it a perfect substitute for celiacs
- It has an analgesic effect thanks to the terpenoids and saponins that give it the power to relieve pain and act as an expectorant and sedative.
- Women have found that it helps alleviate PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Men have used it to increase fertility and sexual function. For this reason it has earned the nickname “Nature’s Viagra.”
- Deeper sleep
- Improves memory and brain function
- Slows down the aging process
- Reverse vaginal dryness
RED MACA: BENEFICIAL EFFECTS
- Significantly reduces the size of the prostate in testosterone-induced benign hyperplasia.
- Fight osteoporosis.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory in both men and women.
- Lowers depression, stress and anxiety scores.