Quinoa salmon tartar
We are going to propose a different dish to you, if you like Japanese cuisine and its raw fish dishes, today we are going to prepare a variant of these exotic and sophisticated dishes so that you can surprise your guests or just get you out of the routine with a very simple preparation, without stove or cooking, (only the quinoa must be cooked) clean to prepare and delicious.
We suggest salmon, but if you like other fish, experiment! which is the sauce of the kitchen, we have also used tricolor quinoa, but if you have white quinoa it will also work. We remind you that El Oro de los Andes offers you the best quinoa from its authentic place of origin. the Andean highlands.
Potatoes add vitamins and carbohydrates, quinoa and salmon provide protein, omega 3, basic oils, lemon vitamins, is there more complete?
- 500 grs cooked potato in cubes
- 5 tablespoons finely chopped herbs
- 90 grs Vegetable mayonnaise
- 100 g avocado
- 150 grs fresh salmon
- ½ cup colored quinoa, cooked
- 1 tsp olive oil
- To taste Salt
- ½ unit lemon
- Cut the cooked potato into 0.5 cm cubes per side, and reserve.
- Chop the herbs of your choice, very fine and reserve.
- Make the vegetable mayonnaise, or buy the one that suits you.
- Cut the avocado and salmon the same as the potato, in cubes of 0.5 cm per side. Reserve.
- Assembly: use a circular mold about 6 cm in diameter and 6 to 7 cm high. It can be assembled without the mold too, it is more rustic, but fine.
- First we mix the potato with mayonnaise and the herbs, check the seasoning. We put inside the mold with about 2 cms.
- Second: we mix the salmon with a little mayonnaise and the avocado, mix little so as not to mistreat the avocado. We add it to the potato mixture.
- Third: add the quinoa salt, lemon and oil dressing, mix well and add it to the quinoa. And serve it on top of the salmon mixture.
- Then we remove the mold and ready.